Friday, March 24, 2006

A Tribute...to Amber

(posted previously on LiveJournal)

This is probably going to seem really cheezy, but here is a tribute entry. This goes to Amber, the most beautiful girl I know. Amber, I love you and I am praying for you. I will try to call you soon and maybe we can hang out sometime soon if you are up to it. I hope all is well with you and I pray that God richly blesses you in all you do. You are one of the strongest persons I know and you are very special to me. I cherish our friendship (even though I have been a bum lately and havent talked to you or come and seen you...I am truly sorry). But anywho, Here are some pictures that I hope you will enjoy. I was going through my pics the other day and came across these.

Here is to you.


A pic of us at MJHS in the choir room. I will always remember our fun times we had with Mrs. Heron and the rest of the Chamber Choir.


The infamous blanket. Ha ha, you would always lie in the floor with your blanket. And then I would put your purse on you. Oh goodness...


You are always beautiful.


I hope Daniel will not kill me for posting this picture. :P


You are so pretty. Ok, I know you think i'm weird...lol



This is one of my favorites by far because of all the fun times we had in Britishland...I mean Canada. (btw...thats an inside joke in case you are wondering)

Well, sadly, I must end this post. I hope to post again sometime soon because I miss posting on LiveJournal and I miss getting alot of comments from peeps. There had better be comments on this entry about how much everyone loves Amber.

Until Then,
Bri

No comments: