Thursday, March 23, 2006

PASSION '06

(previously posted on MySpace)

Well, since nobody posts comments on my Livejournal anymore, I think I am going to give blogging a try on Myspace. I FINALLY got some pictures from Passion '06. Passion was amazing and I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL PASSION '07!! Here are some pics that are from Passion. These were taken by Megan Baker.


Passion '06 was in Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Entertainment Center.


Me reading on the way to Nashville.


Megan and I doing a "Clint Pose" on the first day of Passion.


Jeremy and Lauren at Passion.


Passion Lead Worshippers (Matt Redman, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, and others)


The "MeganSpace" in Nashville


Jeremy, Lauren, and Misty at Passion


Lauren and I at Passion


CONSUMED at Joe's Crab Shack in Nashville


Lauren's "new" hairdoo...lol


EVERYTHING GLORIOUS

No comments: