Thursday, March 30, 2006

Recentials and Rememberances

(previously posted on Myspace)

Ok, here is an update on my life right now.

GOD IS FAITHFUL!!! He has graciously supplied my needs although I am unworthy.

I got the job at Chic-Fil-A in Gardendale. My last day at Wal-Mart is this Friday (TOMORROW!!!). In fact, this Saturday at CFA, I get the honor to be the COW for CFA's 2nd Birthday! So if you are out and about in G'dale on Saturday from 11-1ish, come by and DON'T torment me.

Last night at Mountaintop, we had communion. It was unlike anything I had ever done. It was very worshipful and it will be something I will remember. I really love that church. I am going to join in May and in April I have an audition for their (awesome) Praise Team! I think my parents and I have finally come to an understanding about church. I think they have realized that I am grown up enough that I need to start making my own choices and follow through no matter what the consequences. I just hope that they trust that God will direct me in the choices I make.

Thanks for your prayers and advice recently. It just seems that things are going well right now. I mean nothing is perfect, but they are a heck of a lot better than they were.

::update::

I also wanted to share with everyone one of my new favorite quotes. My high school choir director wrote this to me in my yearbook (it is actually her quote!).

"Music is uplifting, inspiring, fun & challenging, but if done beautifully, there is no greater reward." - Margaret Heron

AND

I have recently published a podcast incase anybody wants to hear something cool. It is a song that I really like right now called "Bend My Knee" by Mountaintop's Praise Team. Check it out at http://clickcaster.com/bdmtop1 and let me know what you think. [Tip for the wise: when listening to the podcast, turn your speakers down low while i'm talking and then after i finish talking you can turn them up to hear the song].

Thanks and Enjoy!

No comments: