Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Remembering Passion

(previously posted on LiveJournal)

"YES, LORD, WALKING IN THE WAY OF YOUR TRUTH, WE WAIT EAGERLY FOR YOU, FOR YOUR NAME AND YOUR RENOWN ARE THE DESIRES OF OUR SOULS." - ISAIAH 26:8

Wow, I cannot quit thinking about PASSION. I wish I were still there. It was an awesome experience and I highly recommend that any christian college aged student attend it. I will be going to Atlanta for Passion 2007. I have been listening to my session cds from Passion. I have two favorites right now. I like the "Passion, Purpose, and Designer Jeans" session by Louie Giglio and I also like Louie's "Indescribable" talk about the God of creation. It was amazing how God revealed himself to us at Passion and how he has comforted me since then. I really feel that I have grown closer to God because of what all happened at Passion. "OH PRAISE THE ONE WHO PAID MY DEBT AND RAISED THIS LIFE UP FROM THE DEAD!!"

By the way, for those of you interested, check out the Passion blog (http://www.268blog.com/) and the Passion website (http://www.268generation.com/).

Well, I think that this will do for now. I had better hear from you guys, I need some comments. It makes my day better.

Later Peeps!

No comments: