Saturday, February 03, 2007

After Surgery...

Well, I had my wisdom teeth surgically removed this morning. I am still very numb in the mouth due to the IV fluids they pumped into me. The last thing I remember before my surgery was the doctor saying "I'm gonna give you some Valium to help you relax." After that, the next thing I remember is sitting in a room with Mom and a nurse. I am still very woozy while I am sitting here typing this and I am most likely to be in pain after the numbness wears off. So it's not over yet. Please continue to pray for my recovery...even though I think everything will be fine.
Last night was very memorable. Even though we sat through an "interesting" (for a better choice of words), yet funny movie. Also whilst we watched the movie, Amber had to give herself a hepperin injection at 8:00, SOOO...we did it very secretively. We didn't go through with our original devious plan of how we would do it, but it was done none the less.
Well, I am tired of typing now and I think my numbness is beginning to wear off, so I will need some medicine soon. Thanks to all of you who have kept me in your prayers. You are true friends.

No comments: