Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Family Dynamics

The past week has been good...i guess. I have news. Mom and Dad are going at least now living in the same house together. They are going to try it for 3 months and see if it works. I think this is better than they doing what they were doing with one parent at home one week and the other home the next week. Things are not over yet. Please continue to lift my family up in your prayers.

On another note, other areas of my life are ok...for the most part. Things at Mountaintop are AMAZING!! I am so glad that I am a part of a church that not only meets my needs, but Mountaintop is also a seeker-sensitive church for the unchurched. And they truely care about the unchurched. Almost every Sunday, new believers are baptized and welcomed into the family of God. I have spiritually grown since I joined Mountaintop. I love serving on the Praise Team and in the 18-20somethings Ministry at Mountaintop. So here are a few things that I want to pass along to you, my avid bloggers.

Upcoming Events at Mountaintop Community Church:


Starting on Sunday, October 8, Bill Elder, Senior Pastor at Mountaintop, will begin a new series designed to get to the tough issues families face... and begin fixing them! Join us Sunday at 9:00 or 11:00am for Service. For more information, visit here.


ALSO...



Beginning in October on the second Saturday of each month, The House of Brews coffee house will HAPPEN! Starting at 8 - midnight at Mountaintop Community Church, for only a $5 cover charge you can chill at the House of Brews. Where else can you go on a Saturday night for only $5 and get to see a hot band play in a white table cloth candle-lit setting overlooking beautiful Vestavia Hills from atop the mountain... ps. food and drink are free once in the door

Ok, I guess this entry will do for now.

OH!! I am now using my Facebook more often. EVERYONE SHOULD GET ONE! Especially you JSCC students. Later peeps!

No comments: