Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So Many Books, So Little Time

I recently have stumbled upon many a book that I would like to read. So I am compiling a list of those books that I hope to finish within the year. So here it is:

Brian's Book List: The 2006 Edition

Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller (click here to read a review by Paul Podraza, Media Director at Mountaintop Church)

The Case for Faith
by Lee Strobel

He's Been Faithful
by Carol Cymbala

Everything Twentys

Wild at Heart by John Eldridge

The Purpose Driven Life
by Rick Warren

i am not but i know I AM by Louie Giglio

Praise Habit by David Crowder

Emerging Worship by Dan Kimball

Wired - For A Life of Worship by Louie Giglio

Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell

The Barbarian Way by Erwin McManus

Ok, this will do now for the first draft. It is getting LATE, and I am tired. Goodnight all! Please read and comment. Thanx!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Blue like Jazz (recommended by Paul Podraza), and LOVED IT. I'm currently working on "Searching for God Knows What" by Donald Miller, also. I read "Wild at Heart" and loved it. Another recommendation (which they have at the Mountaintop bookstore) is "No Perfect People Allowed" by John Burke. So many books, so little time!