Sunday, October 08, 2006

Messages From God

This weekend was good. I got to hang out with some friends that I haven't seen in a while. Friday, Jan and I went over to the Galleria and Patton Creek. Cambridge was especially delicious. Saturday, Scott and I hung out in Trussvegas. We visited the new shopping center there (which is cool). This morning I had to sing at church, so I had to be there early. I am excited about what God is doing at Mountaintop.


Speaking of Mountaintop, today started our "Messages From God" devotional book. We are corporately as a whole church going to read the same passages of scripture and study them together and see how God speaks to each of us through his Word. God is awesome! He spoke to me today when I had my devotion time. Today's passage was Genesis 1 and God revealed to me that He alone is My Provider, Jehovah Jireh. He provides for all of my needs. Out of everything God created in His Creation, I (we) alone are the one in whom He created in His image. He delights in us, His Creation.

Well, it is getting late and I am tired and have class at 8 in the morning. So I think I will retire for the evening. I always enjoy comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,
I'm sooo glad that you are enjoying MTCC! We miss it terribly. I'm glad you found a match for you & that God is using you & your talents, gifts & abilities.Just remember that...it's all about JESUS! Come see us in Tennessee.
Mark