Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back to the Ordinary

Wow, I really meant to update daily while over in Ireland, but internet was really expensive over there.

Okay, so I know everyone who reads my blog but doesn't have Facebook is dying to see all my pictures from Ireland. So you can check them out here in my online album (http://picasaweb.google.com/briankdenton/Ireland).



I love my parents! When I got home around 3 in the morning from Ireland, my apartment was clean and Mom and Dad decorated my room in addition to giving my XTerra a complete tune up and work over. It was great! Here is a good picture of them from Christmastime:



Well, of recent happenings, I have recorded the first song I plan on using for a cd I will put out sometime in the near future. My friend Marcus recorded and mastered this song. So as a treat, here it is for your listening pleasure:



More later! I hope all this works!

Brian

No comments: