Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Across the Waters

WE MADE IT!! We're in Ireland!

First things first...

Jet lag is not fun. I'm so tired right now as I'm typing this, but I must stay awake so I can sleep tonight and regulate my sleep cycle. I was able to sleep some on the plane, but the crying child would not allow me to sleep peacefully while we crossed the waters.

So here we are in Ireland. I'm in Cork, Ireland to be more specific. Tomorrow starts the various singing events that we are performing in for the Cork International Choral Festival (http://www.corkchoral.ie/). We have our first rehearsal since the last time we met in the States in a little while. I'm excited to see how we sound. I'm taking many pics while I'm here (thanks to my best friend Roxy for letting me borrow her camera). I'll try and post some as I'm over here. However, I'm not sure when I'll be online as we have to pay for internet usage at the hotel. It is 10 euro for 24 hours of internet usage. But I might possibly find a public venue with free wifi.

Well folks, I have to get ready for rehearsal.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for our safety while we're away.

Much love,

Brian

No comments: