Friday, February 01, 2008

Stressfulness is not one of the Fruits of the Spirit...

Stressfulness...

That pretty much sums up my past week. I'm currently employed right now, but might as well not be. FCS (namely the manager) screwed me over. They promised me hours after Christmas was over with and the store opening was done, but now I all of a sudden don't get any hours. So needless to say, I'm hunting another job. Help please...

I've been sick. My voice left me towards the end of last week and I still have not fully recovered. I had to sing today in Performance Class and my voice was scratchy...not good. Plus my asthma is flaring up again. Still not good.

I'm having to conserve every cent I have right now while I'm not working. So I can't go out tonight and hang out with my friends unless they were to come over here and watch a movie or something. Not fun...

School is kicking my butt right now. I'm taking 18 hours and it is very stressful.

Things at Mountaintop are great! God is still my refuge and strength. My faith is about the only thing that is keeping me going right now.

I know this is kind of a downer blog entry, but I just had to write about what I'm going through right now.

But don't worry, I'll make it. God always sees me through. :-)

I did get to see Amber yesterday and that made my day. So that is good. I miss Rachel...really bad. She needs to come home soon and see me. Janna and I see each other at least twice a week now. I am loving that. As always, Roxy rocks my socks off. She is the best neighbor a guy can have. Let's see, other people I miss are:

Brooke
Jessie
Micah
Meghan
Abigail
Kacey

Hmm...that's about all for now.

Bri

No comments: