Friday, November 30, 2007

A Jan and Bri Joint Production

Dearest Blog-ish Apparatus,


"Don't you know grammar, and how to type things?" Bri asked wearily, frustrated at Janna's complete lack of common sense.  "Of course I do," she snapped, pinching his upper arm.

A list of quotes from the evening of festivities and lights and chloroform:

  • "Sue is not a teacher!"--Jan
  • "Hillary Clinton makes me vomit a little in my mouth every time I see her on t.v."--Jan
  • "I'm gonna spray you in the face!" (Bri said as he aimed the gas nozzle in Jan's general direction)--Bri
  • "You type these things, because you're more eloquent than I am"--Bri
  • "I will spit this in your pocket"--Jan
  • "Did you devour the remnants of my bagel?"--Jan (after discovering that the last quarter of her bagel had mysteriously vanished)
  • "Why do you have an icon called 'Satan' on your desktop?"--Jan
  • "You mean Safari?"--Bri
  • "We must embark on a new discourse of things about which we should talk."--Bri
  • "BOYFRIEND?"--Jan and Bri (incredulously, after a series of accolades)
"This'll clear your sinuses," Bri told Jan, offering her an Altoid.  "Mmphrrospa," replied Jan, her mouth full of candy cane.  Starbucks called to them, and the promise of hot chocolate hung in the cold air like Old Man Winter on Mother Nature.

No whopper stories, as always.

Love,
Jan and Bri.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Aren't I funny?