Friday, April 13, 2007

Recentials and Such

Ok, so I know ya'll are dying to know what's been going on in my life for the past few weeks. Ok, so here is some news. I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP TO UAB!! I'M SOOOO EXCITED! They want me to be in three vocal performing ensembles, which probably means Concert Choir, Chamber Choir, and UAB Opera (but I won't know officially until final placement in August). So there's some good news!

Moving on! I recently started working at Lakeshore Foundation. Its a cool job. Don't worry! I'm still at Family Christian in Gardendale, so all of you who ask me about products and mooch off of my discount (lol...just kidding :) ) can still take advantage of it.

Here lately I've been stressed with school things. Last week it hit me that I now have roughly 2-3 weeks left at Jefferson State. Honors Convocation is next week and I've got to sing there with the choir AND I am receiving the Outstanding Jefferson State Singer Award. So next Thursday will be a big day for me. Finals are in about a week...that's depressing. On May 4 it will be all said and done. I'll be walking at graduation btw... May 4, evening, Cathedral of the Cross, Centerpoint. There, now you have officially been invited.

Well, I think I shall go for now. I'm going to the movies tonight with Amber, Rach, Micah, Jan, and Michael. We're going to see Disturbia. It sounds like a good scary movie. Later peeps!

No comments: