Thursday, December 28, 2006

The After-Christmas Update

Hello all! How was your Christmas? Mine was wonderful. I always love spending time with the fam and going through various Christmas festivities. But I have to say that I am glad some of it is over with. With the last remains of Christmas leftovers desposed of tonight, it feels that its all over with until next year. I am REALLY glad that the before Christmas rush in retail is over with. At Family Christian, work has seemed to settle down and not be so rushed, which is great! Now it's back to normal, or as normal as things can be in Christian retail.

I was very pleased with my Christmas gifts this year. Mom and Dad really surprised me this year. I got a flat-screen 32 inch tv that is now hanging on my wall in my room. Its really cool. I didn't even ask for that, but they felt I needed it in my room...which I am not complaining. I also got a DVD player that wasn't working properly (perhaps due to the fact that it was an off-brand player) so Dad is going to return it tomorrow. I got some new dress shirts and ties. I also got a pair of sunglasses and that Bible I wanted (The Message). Overall I had a wonderful Christmas.

Well, I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. Have a happy New Years all!

No comments: