Tuesday, June 27, 2006

All About Some Passion

Ok, so I have been wanting to write this blog for sometime. I really don't know why I am writing about these three Passions of mine, but I am, so bear with me please.

There are three Passions in my life that I am soo grateful for. 3 Passions I love and think of often.

The first Passion that I am passionate about is Christ's Passion for us, his creation. His Passion typically refers to his crucifixion and resurrection. I am ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR HIS PASSION. I therefore want to be passionate about spreading the news of His Passion for all to hear and believe. There are many things I could write about His passion, but to do so, there wouldn't be enough volumes to contain it. His Passion brings life to all who believe and receive the grace that His Passion gives. It is life giving and life sustaining. We as Christians should be passionate about His Passion.

The second Passion I am passionate about is the Passion Conference. Passion has been around since 1997 with a desire to see spiritual awakening come to the college campuses of the nation and the world. Passion exists to glorify God, uniting students in worship and prayer for spiritual awakening in this generation. From the beginning Passion has been rooted in the confession of Isaiah 26:8: Yes Lord, walking in the way of Your truth we wait eagerly for You, for Your name and renown are the desire of our souls. As a result, Passion seeks to gather college and university students across the nation and around the world to seek the face of God, asking Him to ignite in our souls a passionate pursuit of Jesus Christ and a desire to spread His fame to everyone on earth. It is an awesome conference which I hope to attend again.

And finally, the third Passion that I am passionate about is Tazo's Passion Tea. It is my favorite tea so far. Susan Cook introduced me to this wonderful, delicious tea. It is both our favorites. "One sip of Passion tea brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips and a kiss of mango and passion fruit" --- taken from http://www.tazo.com/. If you are into hot tea, then Passion is one you don't want to miss!

Well, I believe that will do for now. I have to get to class (my first one was cancelled). Ugh...I do not want to go to Dr. Armstrong's class. Anywho...I expect many comments on this blog entry. I hope I get some at least. Later gators!

No comments: